27 March 2011

An ode to martyrs of the revolution

sedikit fasal Misr. tiba-tiba tak jadi nak hiatus.play the song dude.betullah. selagi kau tak menapak dalam tapak kasut mereka, kau takkan gelombang perasaan itu. para syuhadah dari Uni aku pon syahid gak. mau berdesup jantung aku tengok member satu Uni pecah kepala. Barai, tapi muka senyum. jeles betei aku.



My country, oh my country,
I adore you my country.

Tell my mother not to be sad,
please, don’t let her cry.
Tell her, I am sorry my mother,
I died for my country to be free.
Please kiss her hands,
and greet my country on my behalf.

(Chorus) My country, oh my country,
I adore you my country.

In my body pain and a bullet,
and in my hand your flag.
They called me a martyr.
I say adieu to the world,
while I see you -Egypt- so beautiful and bright.
With my last breath I say,
I am dying while I still love my country..

(Chorus) My country, oh my country,
I adore you my country.

Angles are flying beside me.
Leaving you, my beloved, is so difficult.
I’ll go with them, and leave you..
On a promise to see you again.
They told me, lets go to heaven,
I told them heaven is my country.

(Chorus) My country, oh my country,
I adore you my country.