24 May 2010

ease your mind; TAILOR SWIFT

tiba-tiba mood Tailor Swift pulak kan.

aku kebuhsanan..search on playlist hp (okay skang korang tau aku pun layan kejiwangan), tiba-tiba rasa nak play lagu-lagu ni.

White Horse




Baby I was naive,
Got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
I had so many dreams
About you and me
Happy endings
Now I know

bittersweet.ain't easy to let go off something. still, i'll find my light to survive.

Crazier



I never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
let it take me where it wants to go
till you open the door theres so much more
i never seen it before
i was tryin to fly
but i couldnt find wings
but you came along and you changed everything


hahaha Coldplay dah menjerit-jerit nak di-play-kan jugak. okay fine..

untuk mereka yang pernah datang dan pergi dan masih kekal berdiri dalam play hidup aku ini.

terima kasih sayangs..